✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Cat In My House!

Majson

I arrived home from uni today, to find my bin bag shredded, rubbish all over the floor, and a thing of ham i threw away open, with claws on it....

yes...whilst i was busy getting an education, some cheeky bloody cat decided that while my house was empty, it would come in for a snack....

how did it get in? well there used tobe a cat flap on the house, which had been blocked up, but the blocking of it obviously wasn't working, the glass on the outside was broke, with just a teen bit remaining...and the plastic flap on the inside (screwed shut) had 2 screws missing, nad was v easily moved.....

i searched my house (originally thinking i'd been burgeled) but to no avial, no missing items, no cat.....no animal of any kind (that i saw)

but the cheeky little bleeder, coming in and eating my food!

Guest LiquidSky
I arrived home from uni today, to find my bin bag shredded, rubbish all over the floor, and a thing of ham i threw away open, with claws on it....

yes...whilst i was busy getting an education, some cheeky bloody cat decided that while my house was empty, it would come in for a snack....

how did it get in? well there used tobe a cat flap on the house, which had been blocked up, but the blocking of it obviously wasn't working, the glass on the outside was broke, with just a teen bit remaining...and the plastic flap on the inside (screwed shut) had 2 screws missing, nad was v easily moved.....

i searched my house (originally thinking i'd been burgeled) but to no avial, no missing items, no cat.....no animal of any kind (that i saw)

but the cheeky little bleeder, coming in and eating my food!

There was always a cat around my house..and I didn't mind..and now it has kitties..they are so cute..I don't know why they still hang around my house though :thinking: but they're cute though :D