✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For mc-squared.

staring elf

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are u gonna quit joy?

they want me to go to DF...Mexico city...but I can´t live there... :confused: I don´t like that city... :embarrased: ...loads of people...cars....traffic...pollution...kidnaps... :stunned: ...I could go around the world but Mexico DF... :/

I´m working in a ...bah...doesn´t matter...next week I´ll be unemployed! ....:lol: :lol: ....yay...I´m so naughty!....:cool:

deskfast!... :lol: sounds like deskfats!...no burn of calories... :lol: :P

*Deskfast is - believe it or not - "breakfast at your desk", which many people now have as they have no time to eat before leaving for work. Maybe you should try it! :)

are u gonna quit joy?

they want me to go to DF...Mexico city...but I can´t live there... :confused: I don´t like that city... :embarrased: ...loads of people...cars....traffic...pollution...kidnaps... :stunned: ...I could go around the world but Mexico DF... :/

*What's "DF"?? :huh:

are u gonna quit joy?

yup people say that all the time about DF