November 27, 200421 yr O.K. - let's be having your favourite jokes, please, so we can all help make the world smile! I'll set the ball rolling with this one I just heard on TV: Two Foreign Legion army deserters are about to face a firing squad after being apprehended in the desert. Before giving the order to fire, their captain is prepared to offer them a "final request" each. The first deserter says: "I'd like to hear 'Everything I Do, I Do It For You' by Bryan Adams. Then the captain asks the second deserter, who says: "Shoot me first!!"
November 27, 200421 yr :lol: but hey, that song is great! let's put Oops I Did It Again by Britney Spears into it ;)
November 27, 200421 yr Author I hope you don't really think that - otherwise you're on the wrong website!! :lol: If you really do, I suggest you give "Pop Justice" a try!! :lol:
November 27, 200421 yr Author Great guitarist - not so good at the singing side. Sounds like he's throwing up on "Everything I Do". "Summer Of 69" was a great party song - but "Everything I Do" was a load of insipid cr*p!! :)
November 27, 200421 yr Author A BIT?? Any more syrupy and you'd be able to pour it over your morning waffles!! :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment