✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Creedie Everybody Loves You

Albie

now is better...... :D

do you learn about strokes at school? :huh: omg!

tehehehe good

Nah I wish. We were asked to do an english oral and about something we wanted to persuade to the teacher. And I decided to persuade the teacher to listen to the strokes. I don't think she was convinced no. :angry:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teacher dont understand strokes.... they live in other planet! :lol: :D

I no. Stupid bastards the lot of them. She kept asking me all these weird questions with scary words in them. And I was like I wish she would just except that The strokes are excellent and that Julian Casbalancas is fucking fine :)

erm... hum.... i dont like julian...

i mean, i like strokes but not the member, you know?!

if there is some "stroker" who deserves my respect is nick.. cuz... we have to recognize.... without his guitar, strokes wouldn't be the strokes.... :D

erm... hum.... i dont like julian...

i mean, i like strokes but not the member, you know?!

if there is some "stroker" who deserves my respect is nick.. cuz... we have to recognize.... without his guitar, strokes wouldn't be the strokes.... :D

Is correct about Nick. But without Julian on vocals strokes wouldn't be the strokes either. They all deserve credit. :)

Nah it is my dream no to see The strokes in concert no. I would do anything to see them. I saw them on television at the V festival and they were amazing. They played Last night and new york city cops.

What about you ahve you seen them play?

well, last month pj harvey and libertines came to a festival but i didnt go cuz it was in são paulo and i dont live there.

weeks ago, groove armada came to my city and i went.

i dont think so..... i wish i could have money and time to go anywhere in the world to see cool bands.

if i could, i would keep traveling and traveling and traveling... :D

well, last month pj harvey and libertines came to a festival but i didnt go cuz it was in são paulo and i dont live there.

weeks ago, groove armada came to my city and i went.

i dont think so..... i wish i could have money and time to go anywhere in the world to see cool bands.

if i could, i would keep traveling and traveling and traveling... :D

Thats a shame seeing libertines would have been very good. :)

How was groove armada?

:D Travelling all the time would be brilliant. :lol:

the show was amazing!

it was raining, but its usual here in my city.

everytime that we have a good concert to go.... RAIN!

i saw the libertins show by tv and dont like it....i just say that the drummer rocks and he won all the audience!

the show was amazing!

it was raining, but its usual here in my city.

everytime that we have a good concert to go.... RAIN!

i saw the libertins show by tv and dont like it....i just say that the drummer rocks and he won all the audience!

What sort or music is groove amarda?

What city you live in?

I just had my geogrpahy exam and we did about Brazil. You live in Brazil don't you?

I have never seen the libertines live. Some of the time it's councilled because of Pete not turning up. He is very selfish and doesn't deserve to be in the Libertines.

groove armada is eletronic sound...

but the difference is that the band has a singer (two) and i like eletronic and singer...

yeah, i live in Brazil. My city is Curitiba, in the south.

what have you learned about brazil?

do you live in England?

hummm.... i'm not sure.... there is a song in wich they sing someting about shaking, but i dont remember de lyric.... :confused:

way of life of Brazil?

Tell me. let me know if you are learning right! :D

they were that good then. :P :P Yer it's about shaking your arse or something. It's really good.

Well I can't really remeber. :confused: Creedie is very forgetfull. :lol:

I probably got the answer wrong. Isn't there squatter homes in Brazil? :confused: