✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Creedie Everybody Loves You

Albie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah it makes me cry just thinking about it. :cry:

How can the Goverment not care or help? It is so selfish. There in there nice posh houses and these people are living in sewage all sorts of horrible stuff. Children are dying all the time because of the diseases. i feel really strongly about it and want to do a campaign to help.

Campaigns are good, but its not enough. Sometimes, a non-governamental organization needs help from politics. Just “want” to people dont help, you know?

Here in Curitiba the problem is not soooooo seriuos, but in other cities, the problem is worst.

but i think, big cities in other coutries suffer by that too.

Campaigns are good, but its not enough. Sometimes, a non-governamental organization needs help from politics. Just “want” to people dont help, you know?

Here in Curitiba the problem is not soooooo seriuos, but in other cities, the problem is worst.

but i think, big cities in other coutries suffer by that too.

yer I guess your right campaigns would make a difference. If they did it would have been sorted by now. It just seems like the problem is getting worse as the years go on. Because more and more babies are being born. Sex crazy women :lol:

I would hate to live in a city where you could see squatter I would be so upset. I would probably bring food for them and things.

I think some of the band aid 20 funds should go towards it as well as starving children in Africa.

but you have to recognize that the probelm in Africa is worst than brazil's.

maybe, one day... those international organization look to our problem here.

anyway, as citzen we do what is possible.

those sex crazy woman have no information about nothing, no education, no money, no family, no nothing.

but you have to recognize that the probelm in Africa is worst than brazil's.

maybe, one day... those international organization look to our problem here.

anyway, as citzen we do what is possible.

those sex crazy woman have no information about nothing, no education, no money, no family, no nothing.

God listen to us we sound like little political people :lol:

Yer I guess the problem is worse in africa I cryed when I saw the images of those starved babies in the band aid 20 song. It was really upsetting. Yer maybe one day there sort out all of the problems in the world and let there be no more starving people.

I no I feel so sorry for them. They have no advice about contraception. I think that they should be provided with condoms. I bet half of the woman have aids. :cry:

Wow sexual picture. What is that building in the middle?

^ :lol: :lol:

it is a theatre in the midlle of big, huge garden. is really beautiful. beside that, there is a huge area where concerts happens (like pixies and groove armada)

in fact, i dont looooove groove armada (they are not in my sig! :D )

but love pixies and love my city!

i'm fine and you?

i dont know what i'm going to do this weekend. i know that today night i have to work.... but i dont care, tomorrow is saturday and i'll sleep untill 10am! :idea2:

in fact, i dont looooove groove armada (they are not in my sig! :D )

but love pixies and love my city!

i'm fine and you?

i dont know what i'm going to do this weekend. i know that today night i have to work.... but i dont care, tomorrow is saturday and i'll sleep untill 10am! :idea2:

I think it's cool that we have been talking on this thread for 3 days now. I'm surprised your not bored of me and have'nt stopped replying

Good good. i'm fine thanks just had my english literature exam on poetry and Of mice and men. It was quite hard and I ran out of time, but hopefully I can prove to my interferying english teacher that I can do the work. :angry:

Ah that isn't fair spending a friday night at work should be out clubbing. :)

tehehehe I sugest you sleep all day 10 am isn't much of a lie in.

im not bored.

i love posting here and you seems to be a nice girl. (btw, do i know your name? i dont think so....)

yeap, i wish i could go clubbing today, maybe after work, but i'm not sure yet.

but tomorrow, i'll go a cool party where is going to play a lot of good songs do dance, including............ RAPTURE! House of Jealous Lover!!!!!

i understand your "problems" with your teachers.... used to have mine too.... i guess everybody had once....

:confused:

im not bored.

i love posting here and you seems to be a nice girl. (btw, do i know your name? i dont think so....)

yeap, i wish i could go clubbing today, maybe after work, but i'm not sure yet.

but tomorrow, i'll go a cool party where is going to play a lot of good songs do dance, including............ RAPTURE! House of Jealous Lover!!!!!

i understand your "problems" with your teachers.... used to have mine too.... i guess everybody had once....

:confused:

Good good you too. Oh yer sorry my name is Emily.

I can't wait until I am old enough to go clubbing. Do you have to be 18 to go clubbing in Brazil? I haven't been to party in ages. :cry: Have fun though. Who are rapture? I have heard a lot about them but never heard there music. What sort of music are they?

What sort of problems did you have at school with teachers?

I get told by them that I have an attitude problem and they are always interfering in my family life suggesting that I am unhappy at home. When I am perfectully fine. The only thing that gets me down is the fact that I get picked on alot at school for having different fashion sense and I get called a gribbly because of it. I don't no why I'm telling you all of this.