🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

not trying to pick at the fellow but,.....

jewl*

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

THere is a *guy that goes to my UNiversity. HIs name is not GUy but its Dave....and he :shock: LOOKS like GUY, they resemble eachother *QUITE** a bit.... :o :D When l first saw him l was with my friend Jen, shes like GUY too...and she saw him, cuz l had seen this lookalike before sh did...anyways l pointed him out to her...and she was so surprised....so after a month or so of *droolin over this *Guy finally when we were in Learning COmmons this HUGE computer lab.... :oops: :oops: l went and sat on a computer 2 computers away from him. **He had a really good dress style as well**...like brit* anyways...after 10 minutes or so of sitting there....finally l spoke up and said "excuse me" hes looks right at me (except this person has blue eyes...BUT trust, if you saw him...you'd see that that doesn't matter...he STILL looks like Guy) so after l said that l said "are you familiar with the members of COldplay?" and he said no.... :-o :shock: :shocked: so l was really....well... :? ...so then l told him "you look like the bassist from Coldplay" and hes like "oh", and he started smiling.... awwww it was SO cute and then l kept doin work on the computer...and thats all that was said :cry: :sad: :( ....but before l told him he looked like GUy, l noticed we both noticed eachother...but never said anything, like we'd always make eye contact and stuff. The problem is :shock: hes always with his guy friends :? so l cant exactly *move for the kill*.....so now...he like, 'haunts' me...cuz he LOOKS like GUy...p.s his name is Dave .....Dammit...l wish l talked to him....OR had the guts to...does anybody have advice for me??

oh, l forgot to add....he pointed me out to his friends...*so now they look at me everytime they see me :cry: :? :oops: its really embarrassing...l wish l had not of told him...cuz now l am always tryin to avoid him...cuz he KNOWS l think he looks like GUy...and well, he must of checked up on the band cuz...if someone told me l looked like someone, l'd check em out on the internet jus outta curiousity....so obviously he must have...and realized that GUy is VERY handsome 8) .....so...sigh....now l think l should not of told *Dave :?

oh, l forgot to add....he pointed me out to his friends...*so now they look at me everytime they see me :cry: :? :oops: its really embarrassing...l wish l had not of told him...cuz now l am always tryin to avoid him...cuz he KNOWS l think he looks like GUy...and well, he must of checked up on the band cuz...if someone told me l looked like someone, l'd check em out on the internet jus outta curiousity....so obviously he must have...and realized that GUy is VERY handsome 8) .....so...sigh....now l think l should not of told *Dave :?