✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

elton john.....march 6th!!!! best show ever plz read my post

Manders

omg i have a longgg story..ok my b/f and i flew into birmingham al from dublin..we r driving to duluth and it is all good and stuff and then i realize it is eastern time so we have only an hour to get their b/f 8 00 w/ 78 miles to go to atlanta.... well we get to duluth...w/ the help of someone( i call an angel) and it is 9 00 i am sooo upset i ask the orange guyz if cp has started and they said no!!!! omg i was soooo happy ...seeing how cp usually only plays 75 mintues and we had missed an hour! but it turns out that i had only missed the music so god was i happy....and omg we had such good seats i could see every1 exept guy cuz chris's piano was in the way but i wouldnt change anything about it ok this was the set list(it lasted 2 hours!!!!!)

in no order

politik

god put a smile upon ur face

in my place

trouble

A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD!!!! I DIDNT THINK THEY'S PLAY THAT

SRY MY GOD DARN COMPUTER

anywys ok um...

one i love

i think crest of waves

trouble (elton john was a guest on that 1)

yellow

daylight

dont panic

everything's not lost(wicked sing along)

oh god um.....

spies(my fav!)

godf i cant remeber but it was greatttttttt show.....i rocked out all night.....i sat to the left of the stage

oh and a tribute to geogia.......something georgia is on my6 mind

and clocks(they tricked up into thinking it was done but cam bak and sung that!)

and the scientist.....god they played so many songs

and i think on the sci. song he made a tribute to ms dynam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

THAT CONCERT WAS SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND I LOVE COLDPALY SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! it was soooo awesome when Elton John, the freaking legend, ELTON JOHN :o came and palyed on Trouble. I was singing to every song and dancing and probly looking liek an idiot but thats fine becasue it was wonderful!! :D seeing a coldplay show makes you love them so much more! and chris kept on saying really funny things, about his hair and stuff and johnny played the harmonica and chris said pretend liek he was justin timberlake! i was liek noooooooo CHRIS IS FINE WITH ME!!IT WAS SO AMAZING!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...