✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ahahahaha Guy

Mimixxx

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darn...didn't read the comments... :dozey: you al ready discovered the Bozo resemblance... :dozey: :P :P :P :P lol!!! Hahahahahaha

But.... Who wouldn´t like a Bozo like him on a party ? :sneaky:

where I have to call? :o :sneaky:

Mexico is white but the paint is coming off: Zu

At http://www.coldplay.com in the question & answer section' date=' Debs said today that Guy [i']is[/i] married. What Debs says usually is true, right? I had no idea either, just heard today..

its true... I knew about way back in the summer that he was engaged.. but I was sworn to secrecy.... he got married... :cry: I dont know if it was to gold bag lady.... but since Debs has already spilled the beans... I can now openly say... yes.. he got married in the fall (autumn) of 2004. :cry:

'sworn to secrecy'...sounds so serious! Getting married is a happy occasion right? Why the sad faces?? By the way I have no idea who that lady you're talking about is' date=' pictures would be welcome! :)[/quote']

well I am happy for Guy... but I told Debs to tell him if his marriage ever goes south to give me a call.... lol here's a piccie of the infamous girl with the gold bag... aka gold bag lady.... :sneaky:

I knew about way back in the summer that he was engaged.. but I was sworn to secrecy.... he got married... :cry: I dont know if it was to gold bag lady.... but since Debs has already spilled the beans... I can now openly say... yes.. he got married in the fall (autumn) of 2004. :cry:

I hate secrets!!!!!! and now... I know some people could considered that I´m crazy and stupid, but this is all I want to say:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :

The bitter Mexico: Zu

I know... Camille ;) , but... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bigcry: :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bitter Mexico: Zu

somebody should kill her! :angry: ........ :( :cry: she stole my Guy!... :cry: oh my world has ended!... :cry: :cry: :cry: how come?...I was so happy!... :cry: :cry: ...I was always afraid to read this news....and now there it is!...eternal sunshine of the spotless mind now!... :(