• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-JaK- wrote:

Quote:

np Jak

oh trust me, you will not be saying that tommorow

why do you say that for ?

becasue the amount of MJ jokes we've made up is a lot :P

(true, i think he's innocent, but a jokes a joke, you gotta do it)

besides, stuff like this is gold :P

-JaK- wrote:

Quote:

np Jak

oh trust me, you will not be saying that tommorow

why do you say that for ?

becasue the amount of MJ jokes we've made up is a lot :P

(true, i think he's innocent, but a jokes a joke, you gotta do it)

besides, stuff like this is gold :P

yeah :lol: :lol:

Everybody made threads for you only with the bad mean to ask you things...u know..."Ian i have a trouble with the board" "Ian what i have to do?"....etc..etc...etc...

A thread dedicated to you!!! :cool:

I'm used to it by now, best thing about being asked questions is now I know most of the answers :wink3:

well yeah...you are the admin...rawr :whip:

Cammu! you should tell me EVERYTHING ABOUT THE KEANE CONCERT!!! but EVERYTHING...and if you can take a pic and an autograph with my name i swear that i'll do whatever you want...

Yeah...Ian is hottie...lmao! :D

Cammu! you should tell me EVERYTHING ABOUT THE KEANE CONCERT!!! but EVERYTHING...and if you can take a pic and an autograph with my name i swear that i'll do whatever you want...

Yeah...Ian is hottie...lmao! :D

:stunned: well I never said Ian was a hottie.. lol but he is a cute baby! :kiss:

ahh of course!! I am soooo excited!! I'm leaving work early.. gotta swing by the record store to buy another copy of Keane.. I left my copy at home.. you know, for in case I meet the band :wink3: need a marker and I'm set! I got my camera :wink3:

gotta swing by the record store to buy another copy of Keane.. I left my copy at home.. you know' date=' for in case I meet the band[/quote']

dedication or what

:embarrased: I was running late to work... :embarrased: so I forgot it.. at least I remembered the tickets! lol then I'll give my used copy to my friend! :P

ahh of course!! I am soooo excited!! I'm leaving work early.. gotta swing by the record store to buy another copy of Keane.. I left my copy at home.. you know, for in case I meet the band :wink3: need a marker and I'm set! I got my camera :wink3:

*forces british accent*

Lucky bastard :P

busybeeburns wrote:

berrychen wrote:

gotta swing by the record store to buy another copy of Keane.. I left my copy at home.. you know, for in case I meet the band

dedication or what

I was running late to work... so I forgot it.. at least I remembered the tickets! lol then I'll give my used copy to my friend!

still, your being very dedicated :P

thank you JaK.. dedicated to my job!!! lol

I ended up 'purchasing' a signed copy... not the same as earning it I know.. but my car was in jeopardy of being towed... :( so I had no choice... I really wanted an autoraphed cd.. and Tom's singing to me made up for it.. :blush: *sighs*