February 4, 200521 yr get a preview of the new soundtrack here... http://209.237.248.115/imredirect.cfm?Ref=One_Tree&VID=19811&CID=42&TID=2459&UID=50
February 4, 200521 yr Author I voted no. The blond dude gives me the heebie jeebies. :embarrased: LOL, but the show is still good. And the music is really good. Check out the music on the link .
February 4, 200521 yr the show sucks arse!! :rolleyes: the only good thing I can say that came of that show.. is Gavin DeGraw... but even at that... he still gets under rated.
February 4, 200521 yr LOL, but the show is still good. And the music is really good. Check out the music on the link . Oh, that's one thing I'll give it. It does have some great music. They played Jimmy twice. How do I know this? My friend Joanne who loves this show told me. :lol:
February 4, 200521 yr I voted no. The blond dude gives me the heebie jeebies. :embarrased: i love that phrase ... heebie jeebies. i should really use it more often.
February 6, 200521 yr Author LOL, but the show is still good. And the music is really good. Check out the music on the link . Oh, that's one thing I'll give it. It does have some great music. They played Jimmy twice. How do I know this? My friend Joanne who loves this show told me. :lol: Check out the Jimmy Eat World Ringtone on the site. http://209.237.248.115/imredirect.cfm?Ref=One_Tree&VID=19689&CID=42&TID=1784&UID=50
February 6, 200521 yr Check out the Jimmy Eat World Ringtone on the site. Meh. I usually don't fancy ringtones. They're too....what's the word? Cheesy, for me. i love that phrase ... heebie jeebies. i should really use it more often. It is great, isn't it?? I say it all the time and my boyfriend says I sound like a child. :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment