February 6, 200521 yr Hi ya, I a new girl this forum and do like Coldplay, my name is nicky and i live in the uk, i am intersted in music and More to that my favourite two bands KEANE and COLDPLAY. Hmmmmmm What else about i am a student and i am doing Child Care BIG MISTAKE and i can't spell that well so i am sorry if i spell any word wrong. Nicky
February 6, 200521 yr Author Hi ya Julia What does the Bling thing mean i don't get that? I am looking how the forum is set out. How do you get the picture on here i can never do them even on the keane forum. Nicky Anything you want to ask me and i will try and answer it for you.
February 6, 200521 yr Uhm that bling thing is like...I dunno actually. You get bling when you post and then you can buy a lottery ticket(s) and go into the draw to get..something. Sorry! I dont really know. If you want a picture or to update your sig or whatever just click profile which is up the top.
February 6, 200521 yr Author Ahhhhh ok i get the bling thing now, i need to resize it and i can't I really don't know where to resize it :confused:
February 6, 200521 yr You need to resize a picture for your avatar? I'd help you but I have no idea about that kind of stuff. :lol: If you cant work it out by yourself or no one can help you, then maybe try & post on the "coldplaying.com" part of this forum, and Ian or someone else can help you out then. :)
February 6, 200521 yr I never said you were stupid :angry: I just thought you needed help with resizing and stuff. is how you post a picture.
February 6, 200521 yr Author I did not say you did honest. Thank you for. I did not mean to sound rude sorry.
Create an account or sign in to comment