February 13, 200521 yr Ok question or more so idea. What do you guy think about making a quilt coldplay related fro the web site and sending it to the guys? What do You think! Just an idea Thanks April
February 13, 200521 yr interesting idea but I don't think they accept gifts "donate to your favourite charity" is usually the line :)
February 13, 200521 yr Author yeah that is true but just and idea any...heck maybe we can send it to you and you can have them autograph it and hand it up hahaha
February 13, 200521 yr yeah that is true but just and idea any...heck maybe we can send it to you and you can have them autograph it and hand it up hahaha I don't accept gifts either, donate to my paypal account :P :lol:
February 13, 200521 yr depends which gifts... if you want to gift them mmm think you do by yourself and you told them that... they'll accept i think.. :idea2: they are cool guys. :D
February 13, 200521 yr You can always try, but I am sure they get lots of gifts. Maybe if they were a more unknown band that would work.
February 13, 200521 yr Author Ian, if i had a job hun I'd hook you up but since I don't eveyone can paypal my account insted!
February 13, 200521 yr JesslovesColdplay made them all scarves when she met them a few years ago. But if some random person sent them something, I'm sure they'd be a bit scared. :stunned:
February 13, 200521 yr That's true, I once sent a toothbrush to gary Barlow asking him to eat cake then use it and sent back to me. He never did :embarrased:
February 13, 200521 yr That's true' date=' I once sent a toothbrush to gary Barlow asking him to eat cake then use it and sent back to me. He never did :embarrased:[/quote'] oh my god thats so sad. :cry:
February 13, 200521 yr well i think most of we get scared to get a gift at first even if you were waiting it.. but you feel glad later.. not? :idea2:
February 13, 200521 yr You can always try' date=' but I am sure they get lots of gifts.[/quote'] They don't get any gifts at all, because there is nowhere to send them
February 13, 200521 yr Author yeah i am sure some crazy fan would try to put themselves in a box and ship themself hahaha :)
February 13, 200521 yr mm once i sent them a gift via debs mail.. i don't know if they get it or not.. anyways i feel good about what i did, i sent them a poem :) i won't worry if they really read it or not, anyways debs like it so may be she told about it to them.. but i don't really think so :/
February 13, 200521 yr Author yeah was i was suggesting was from everyone on the board kinda like the aides quilt, each person does their own pannel and you put it together..it was just and idea..i have way too much time on my hands with no job ug! i need a job : :cry:
Create an account or sign in to comment