✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who knew....

Jette

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao!! You remember that day I sent you a pm and I was all :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: about a guy.... ?? that was the day I found out he had gotten married.. I knew all along he was engaged.. but he tied the knot in September.. :cry:

*hugs*

we both need to be hugged :bigcry:

How come he doesn´t wear a ring ?

lmao!! You remember that day I sent you a pm and I was all :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: about a guy.... ?? that was the day I found out he had gotten married.. I knew all along he was engaged.. but he tied the knot in September.. :cry:

*hugs*

well, we havnt seen any recent piccies.. he just got married 5 months ago...

bah!! I dont believe you waj.. :P :P how?? it wasnt in the papers or anything..

I kid you not, I have no clue how I knew. I think somebody told me. Or maybe I just woke up one morning and assumed that Guy was married. Either way I've thought that he was married to that girl with the gold shoes for a few months.

:lol: I dont know if it was gold bag lady.... lol but I think we can all assume that it was... I dont know anymore info kids... I wish I did! Like I said, Debs likes to keep their lives private... and I must say, I;m surprised she even mentioned that he was!! But, we know now.. so.. lets all have a moment of silence..

:cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Guest LiquidSky

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o HE IS MARRIED?! :o

PS: JOHNNY ISN'T MARRIED YET, RIGHT? (I don't care if the other ones are married..but Johnny IS MY JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry: )

*hugs*

Alessa just mentioned something for me on e-mail. That big hair picture (the Bozo one) is recent. How come he´s not wearing a ring there ?

*hugs*

Alessa just mentioned something for me on e-mail. That big hair picture (the Bozo one) is recent. How come he´s not wearing a ring there ?

probably for the same reasons Debs didnt comment further on his marriage or the wedding, because the band like to keep their private lives 'private'.. Will doesnt wear his ring either.. but we all know he's married. I think Chris is the only one who wears it now publicly.. but he reall has no choice now does he??

Ladies.. we need to accept this, he's married now... Debs wouldnt lie.. we just have to wish him the best and a speedy divorce! haha! no I keed.. all the best Guy, sincerely.. but you've got my number babe! :laugh3:

probably for the same reasons Debs didnt comment further on his marriage or the wedding, because the band like to keep their private lives 'private'.. Will doesnt wear his ring either.. but we all know he's married. I think Chris is the only one who wears it now publicly.. but he reall has no choice now does he??

Ladies.. we need to accept this, he's married now... Debs wouldnt lie.. we just have to wish him the best and a speedy divorce! haha! no I keed.. all the best Guy, sincerely.. but you've got my number babe! :laugh3:

I don´t care about Chris private life :P And YAY for a speedy divorce :sneaky:

about wear rings... i had a teacher that don't wears his wedding ring and he is married.. i think we don't have to wear wedding rings when we are married.. i eman mean people wear it 'cause they like wear it..

about the album... we must wait, best things take more time to be cooked right.... as good wines :smug: ... but i think they must do as some bands... make their own label recor company it will be easier.. don't you think?