February 22, 200521 yr :o Oh my God, Brit, this time you've just.... gone way too far... :shocked: :shock:
February 23, 200521 yr It's been a while since I graced this board...hmmm the bling is interesting...hmmm :/
February 23, 200521 yr beware.. its addicitve... :stunned: not as addictive as say, oh i don't know.....CHATTING UP KIDS 12 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!!, you wouldn't know anything about that would you camu? :P
February 23, 200521 yr Author beware.. its addicitve... :stunned: not as addictive as say, oh i don't know.....CHATTING UP KIDS 12 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!!, you wouldn't know anything about that would you camu? :P what are you on about... when have I ever 'chatted you up'??? :rolleyes: ahh yes... in that dream you had whilst lusting after my piccie... duley noted.... I dont chat up anyone 4 years younger than me.. thats a rule... unless they are super fit... :laugh3: and legal of course!! lol :rolleyes: now piss of 'jay'.. you're annoying me, you tit. :P
February 23, 200521 yr Hello Esther :P...and Camille..I'm more than 4 years younger, and I can't repeat on this board all the things we've been up to
February 23, 200521 yr Author I'm good! I just replenished.. have to save up for the summer, big things ahead! (no pun intended :wink3: ) bwwaahhaa! I'm terrible today! :laugh3:
February 23, 200521 yr Poor Reilly. I don't think he knows that Sean was an oldie on the official board, and some people haven't seen him post in months. :nice: there there *pats your head*
February 23, 200521 yr Author Sean? :o Kyle!! I just realized.. we can form our super hero trio again!!! :idea2: With the return of the Sensai... (or is it Sensei??) anyhoo... yea! :laugh2:
February 23, 200521 yr Actually BYLE I heard about it in the welcome members thread. ahaha. who are you, albie? nice insult. :D
February 23, 200521 yr Actually I got sick of insulting you cuz you just reply with a back-down like "I love you too! :kiss: "
Create an account or sign in to comment