✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

YOOOOOO HOMIEZ Y'ALL GONNA BUY MAH NEW ALBUM RIGHTT?

50 Cent * G-Unit

exactly, like i live in london but i support man city :wink3: you think i should buy a man city t-shirt and go out in london wearing it. or you think there`d be people telling me: 'people who are in london shouldn`t wear man city t-shirts'. i`m scared i could get my ass kicked. :stunned:

and i suppose i`m not the only diva in here anymore. the dissadvantages of not being able to be online all the time....

*goes to the window, looks into the distant space and thinks what kind of a person she is*

then

*comes back to the PC as a changed human*

yo want some beer?

I don't think wanna-be rap stars or wanna-be '50 Cent's should post in this forum :rolleyes:

YO WHAT UP PLAYA

YO LISTENUP AIGHT

DONT HATE DA PLAYER HATE THE GAME AIGHT

IF IM'S DA HOTTEST RAPPER IN DA KNOWN WORLD AND I BE LIKIN COLDPLAY NO NEED TO ENVY ME AIIIIIIGHT??

LATER SON

I don't think wanna-be rap stars or wanna-be '50 Cent's should post in this forum :rolleyes:

YO WHAT UP PLAYA

YO LISTENUP AIGHT

DONT HATE DA PLAYER HATE THE GAME AIGHT

IF IM'S DA HOTTEST RAPPER IN DA KNOWN WORLD AND I BE LIKIN COLDPLAY NO NEED TO ENVY ME AIIIIIIGHT??

LATER SON

ya know what ceckers, the man got a point, I don't listen to rap or anyfin' like that either, but you've got to respect his decision to listen to what he likes, just like you like playin' wiv kids, :P ,

@50 cent *G unit: respect man!! :) ignor him, he's gay....