✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Britons and water

Sternly

does it matter, for the people in the island, If I call you Briton, British, English, Scottish, Walish or Welsh or no? I think it makes a difference in the last 3 but I can't see any in the first 2

do you still have ship-building schools in England? and many ships down the Thames?

and is it true the people in the Island of Man have different things as the other Britons? like fees and health system and so on

and does people sail there? I know you have a very famous sailor, a woman, but like usuall people... do you sial things like sailing.jpg that ?

and why do british universities ask for chemistry when you want to study medicine?

how come 3,000 sterling pounds can be found expensive for university fees? and why do foreigns pay different fees? they have the same lessons, books and classmates :confused:

and can surf there? I read you can near Colwyn Bay (North Wales, close to Mold and Caernarvon)

and what happens when you want to cross to France by car? how do you doit? (I'm asking because you have the "round thing to drive" on the lñeft and the others on the right

jaysus christ so many questions :stunned:

right, for the first one yes it does (although i have never heard of walish :thinking: ) loadsa people here say england when they mean britain and it annoys me because it discludes the scottish welsh and northern irish, so yes it's important.

we can drive to france either by ferry or the channel tunnel.

ship building schools....i have no idea but i should imagine not. and there aren't loadsa boats on the thames but there are a few.

and there must be people that sail cos we have an olympic team for sailing :P

universities ask for chemistry for medicine because it is relevant to biochemistry.

and why is £3000 expensive for unis? because they used to cost less! in fact it was free when my dad went cos he got a grant.

foreign people have to pay different fees because this is often how unis get a lot of their income. and if you think about it restricts how many of us can get in.

i think that just about covers it!

jaysus christ so many questions :stunned:

right, for the first one yes it does (although i have never heard of walish :thinking: ) loadsa people here say england when they mean britain and it annoys me because it discludes the scottish welsh and northern irish, so yes it's important.

we can drive to france either by ferry or the channel tunnel.

ship building schools....i have no idea but i should imagine not. and there aren't loadsa boats on the thames but there are a few.

and there must be people that sail cos we have an olympic team for sailing :P

universities ask for chemistry for medicine because it is relevant to biochemistry.

and why is £3000 expensive for unis? because they used to cost less! in fact it was free when my dad went cos he got a grant.

foreign people have to pay different fees because this is often how unis get a lot of their income. and if you think about it restricts how many of us can get in.

i think that just about covers it!

Thank you very much! :D

The quetsion with the car wasn't exactly the ways of travelling to France, but how do you doit If you go by car from the UK to France? You drive on the left side and France doesn't, so do you have to rent a car when you get to France or maybe something else? :confused:

and the university fess; I still think 3,000 sterling pounds it's pretty cheap; yeah here it was also free a couple (about 30) of years ago, but it is irealistic to think it will be that way all the time.

and yeah, I guess there were a couple of very unclever questions :lol: