✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alichita

Mojo Pin

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry when did you break up?

oh i meant my old ex, and that was like 2 years ago.. however im not doing well with my new luff ...havent talked in almost 2 weeks and i feel ignored but apart from that nothing new ..no wonder im here posting on a saturday :cry:

do you have or not the tatoo?

sowwy, i made it a bit confusing, nope i dont.. i was kidding :P

http://forum.coldplaying.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=559

who's that girl? lalalalalalalalalala ale's that girl :P

oh i meant my old ex, and that was like 2 years ago.. however im not doing well with my new luff ...havent talked in almost 2 weeks and i feel ignored but apart from that nothing new ..no wonder im here posting on a saturday

aw no i'm sorry dude :( but don't you want to cut your hair? just for some closure? think of the split ends! :stunned: and i'm sorry bout your current luv, but i beg you pleeeeeease don't let her affect you how she did last time

i will cut it but im so used to it now haha, it brings memories back like when she played with my hair with my head on her lap as we were watching a movie at home .. oh man :(

Yeah, i wont let that ffect me, but its hard sometimes... i lost my job cos i got down and all meh..i just hope she realises how much i care for her and that's all ..

anways, letschange the topic cos i dont want to bore u ppl with my silly problems ..hehe

and i dont look like valderrama no, no, no , no :stunned: