March 31, 200521 yr Hi to all of you Coldplay fans out there! I'm not so quite new here, but this is the first time i post a message here. And it's just to say that i'm going crazy! I can't wait until the new album's release here in Mexico. I love Coldplay and Chris Martin!
March 31, 200521 yr Hola, Gracias!, saludos desde México! saludos desde España amigo ;) oh te uniste al foro el dia de mi cumpleaños :surprised: :blush: ah, hay un thread en castellano en el foro: Zona Hispana
March 31, 200521 yr Author hey!, muy Feliz Cumpleaños!!!! :daisy: y gracias por el dato del thread en español, Dan. :D
March 31, 200521 yr Author thanx busy bee!!! it's the first time i enter the forum but i've been a huge fan of coldplaying.com since a while :rolleyes:
March 31, 200521 yr hey!, muy Feliz Cumpleaños!!!! :daisy: y gracias por el dato del thread en español, Dan. :D muchas gracias amigo. De nada. ;) hay más threads en español en international. ;)
April 1, 200521 yr Welcome! I think you'll like it here and find ur niche. PM me if you need help with something. xTerra :cool:
April 1, 200521 yr Author Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Fifi, Pharynx, Mimi, Angel, Terra. Thank u all for the welcome, hope we can have a nice time here and be friends, it is very cool to know you all! :D Dan
Create an account or sign in to comment