✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ether festival 05 aka new radiohead premieres

jackie

hey so did anyone here listen to or watch this? i was mainly interested in the new radiohead songs debuted which i might say were incredible, if you haven't had a chance to check them out, arpeggi and where bluebirds fly. they are great. i love them also johnny greenwood a piece called smear, overall it was a taste of what they've been up to on their new album. oh geez all these new albums it's making my head spin. but good stuff but was wondering if any one actually got to go or if they broadcast it on the TV or anything?

i have 3 mp3s and i watched a short 10 clip. there also another track they played children and pianos or something like that but i think no one recorded it

:(

have no idea if it was broadcasted sinse i live in that states

yea thats about all the info i gathered, i didn't know if anyone had got that children and pianos recorded either. i was wondering if it was brodcasted mainly to see what instruments used cause like the intro and the instrument on wwbf is incredible and i wanna know what it was

i don't think it was the old b-side they played this past weekend, i dunno i hadn't ever heard it before. but the version from the fesival has a woman singing too so it's really cool, but i doubt it's gonna be on the album a lot of their stuff they play live ever is

yea all three of the songs are easy to get off soulseek or the net most of the radiohead boards have them everywhere, does your brother know what instrument they were using on wbbf by the way, lol prolly not or doesn't remember but worth a shot it just sounds so cool

i copied your messages into MSN to him, and he replied with

"they did have an old ish guy (50) playing the Xylophone and I think there was a person playing a 'Ondes Martrnot' along with him. the Nazareth Orchestra played the percussive stuff. "

i hope that helps you, if not...then, i can ask more questions :) :smart:

i don't think it was the old b-side they played this past weekend' date=' i dunno i hadn't ever heard it before. but the version from the fesival has a woman singing too so it's really cool, but i doubt it's gonna be on the album a lot of their stuff they play live ever is[/quote']

where bluebirds fly can be found on the there there single. they just remixed and reworked it to have a more experimental feel. experimental was the theme of the festival either way

well i'm glad to know that i'm not completely musically retarted and i can pick out what an xylophone sounds like, thanks for asking your brother. that other thing looks like from the program was another title for johnny and whatever it means beats me