✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I WON!!!!!!!!

rachey123

Ok , so my freind won, Rebecca on mtv uk trl.. but I am the plus one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD,IT'S A GOOOOOOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!

XX

PEACE.

PS. WILL WRITE DETAILED ACCOUNT FOR PEOPLE I PROMISE!!!

Awww thankyou :kiss:

I would say the same but my brother would beat me if I didn't bring him :stunned:

I'm going comp crazy with oxegen this year too so hopefully I'll win another 4 tickets :lol: they're so damn expensive! :stunned:

Only thing is you will have to be called Kirsten because im not 18 :idea2: :lol: :lol: mum doesn`t really want to go because of work and i know you would love to go so its another chance to come to chaventry(jumps at the chance :rolleyes: )Some chavs came down the close(my street lol) the other day and threw grit salt on the road :rolleyes: nobs

And yeah if any oxegen comps come up i`ll enter :wink3: :lol:

:lol: chaventry :lol: I love it! They really are plebs! I'll never forget that day on the bus with those plebs down the back :lol: that was funny :lol:

I'm so bringing you if I win an oxegen competition! :cool:

We're dressing up as tellytubbies :lol: Me and Terry are going to be Po, nic and tony are dipsy (self explainitory) sarah and linda are lala and steven and hannah are tinky winky (there'll be 2 sets for confussion and we want to be on tv!) :lol:

Are you going for the weekend to V? :cool: