I have the right to post on this board

Albie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you people don't like me, then don't get worked up about it,

F*CK, I'm a boardie like you people and making topics like the one Reilly made, shows he wants attention from me or he's bored with himself....I've been behaving for the most part and you people just see all wrong in me.....I'm glad that Ian made the ignore button....I don't understand why I bother you so much, if you don't like me, then don't post in my threads or mention my name at all.....I see people mention my name when I'm not on this board (I don't wanna say any names) it's getting sickening already.

P.S. - IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T MENTION MY NAME IN YOUR POSTS

you are 100% right about that babes

if you people don't like me, then don't get worked up about it,

F*CK, I'm a boardie like you people and making topics like the one Reilly made, shows he wants attention from me or he's bored with himself....I've been behaving for the most part and you people just see all wrong in me.....I'm glad that Ian made the ignore button....I don't understand why I bother you so much, if you don't like me, then don't post in my threads or mention my name at all.....I see people mention my name when I'm not on this board (I don't wanna say any names) it's getting sickening already.

P.S. - IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T MENTION MY NAME IN YOUR POSTS

you are 100% right about that babes

thank you :smug:

I agree with it.. Im sure there are alot of peopel who dont like me' date=' I dont care, lol, they jsut dont see the good side of me[/quote']

the diversity of ppl makes this world so incredible..

some are boring, some are great, some are neutral....