✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Gig in Spain

owenrees_73

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone!!!!

Yesteday was a great day for me coz i was in the middle of a great concert, a coldplay concert and it was..absolute ..incredible!! :D :D

first of all,i have to say that the security stuff don´t let us take photos, coz they told us if they caugth us with any camera , mobile phone or something like that , They ´ll banned of the gig... :( soo sorry 2 all but i couldn´t take any picc arggggg!!!

well , here is a part of my review of the concert haha:

9:20 pm start

The songs that they sang are the same like the others European Secrets gigs, square one,politik,speed of sound,god put a smile uopn your face,warning sign,X&y,Yellow,LOw,The scienist,,til kingdom comes, clocks,what if,in my place,fix you....

i have to say, that the musical part of the concert was perfect, great bass new sound s, hard drums...etc..but with the vocal sound I think that they had some problems, microphones doens´t work 100% and sometimes Chris tried to sang more loud than the musical part and sometimes it was really dificult..i dont know if i express myself really good hahaha

but the gig was absolute perfect...

in addition to this , yesterday We sang "happy B*day " To guy and he was so embarrased haha he was sooo sweet!!!(Chris kissed him 2 times haha in the middle of "in my place song" i want to!!! ^_^)

at in the end of the concert, when they applaud to the people, Chris push Guy to the first line for all the people appauded him, and He doens´t know what to do haha it was a funny moment!!

yep, like other people post in the forum, Guy sings!!! myself--> :o wowwwww he sing in "speed of sound" and in another song that i dont remember the name in this moment, and he play Armonika and Will piano .

Chris try again speak something in spanish and it was really funny.."Muchas gracias for been here.." "esta cancion se llama Amarillo(yellow)!!" "Nuestro español is malo, es muy difiicil" haha

i dont know what i can say more..coz is the same like other concerts haha Chris movements, and wild dancings, all members wears black clothes haha except Jonny Jeans haha, and of course like i have seen in the site Chris has a hole in his shirt!!in each armpit :lol:

well im sorry for my bad review but i m not a goog journalist hahaha :rolleyes:

i will try to find any pic,or something,(the concert was recording) I meet one person who works in the coldplay stuff and maybe she could help me hehehe :smug:

welll it´s all for now..

i need to listen the studio album!!it will be great!!!i know it!!!

kissses to all!!!

COLDPLAYYYY RULEZZZZZ!!

I keep you

The songs that they sang are the same like the others European Secrets gigs, square one,politik,speed of sound,god put a smile uopn your face,warning sign,X&y,Yellow,LOw,The scienist,,til kingdom comes, clocks,what if,in my place,fix you....

Only 14 songs?

We got 15 :rolleyes:

haha noo they played 15 too haha, but i write "....." hahaha :wink3:

noo!!i didn´t take any piccie!!the security stuff dont let me,!! :cry: they advised that if they caugth us with camera or mobile phone they will be banned of the gig,....and I was on first line in the concert so i couldn´t!! :confused:

Thanks a lot for the reviewwwww!!!!!!!!!! :smug: :smug:

How many people were at the concert?

thanx!! :smug: but anyway i am a bad journalist hahaha

umm people...(*thinkin*)...i have no idea :lol: but the club was full of people!!!but there was a lot of Spanish famous people haha they are wherever a party start :/

and sometimes the cameras was chasing those famous people instead of chasing Coldplay.(hehe to make some interview..).and the important event was Coldplay!!..other are always in spain :/ but anyway i was watching Tv today and the only thing that i could watch is that Ronaldo and Figo(from, Real madrid C.F) was in the concert...then shows some images of live 2003 and nothing more argggggg :cry:

definitelly our proffesional journalist (cotilleo) are stupid. don't they?.. it's so annoying. :cry: :cry: anyways it's better because the band feel better to play better, i mean i don't that if chris were chased before or after the concert he won't play as he did... lucky then. ... :)

i hope telecinco put it antes del 23 de mayo.. supongo que así sea... no tengo mtv o 40... buaaa.. :cry:

don´t worry honey, my video doen´t work, but i hope some friend can record me the concert, and maybe We can make any copy no??And I can send it to ya! :D

I think that the concert will be on 40Tv or in MTV spain..but i dont know exactly...if i hear something I will tell here!! :D

hi everyone!!!!

Yesteday was a great day for me coz i was in the middle of a great concert, a coldplay concert and it was..absolute ..incredible!! :D :D

first of all,i have to say that the security stuff don´t let us take photos, coz they told us if they caugth us with any camera , mobile phone or something like that , They ´ll banned of the gig... :( soo sorry 2 all but i couldn´t take any picc arggggg!!!

well , here is a part of my review of the concert haha:

9:20 pm start

i have to say, that the musical part of the concert was perfect, great bass new sound s, hard drums...etc..but with the vocal sound I think that they had some problems, microphones doens´t work 100% and sometimes Chris tried to sang more loud than the musical part and sometimes it was really dificult..i dont know if i express myself really good hahaha

but the gig was absolute perfect...

in addition to this , yesterday We sang "happy B*day " To guy and he was so embarrased haha he was sooo sweet!!!(Chris kissed him 2 times haha in the middle of "in my place song" i want to!!! ^_^)

at in the end of the concert, when they applaud to the people, Chris push Guy to the first line for all the people appauded him, and He doens´t know what to do haha it was a funny moment!!

yep, like other people post in the forum, Guy sings!!! myself--> :o wowwwww he sing in "speed of sound" and in another song that i dont remember the name in this moment, and he play Armonika and Will piano .

Chris try again speak something in spanish and it was really funny.."Muchas gracias for been here.." "esta cancion se llama Amarillo(yellow)!!" "Nuestro español is malo, es muy difiicil" haha

i dont know what i can say more..coz is the same like other concerts haha Chris movements, and wild dancings, all members wears black clothes haha except Jonny Jeans haha, and of course like i have seen in the site Chris has a hole in his shirt!!in each armpit :lol:

well im sorry for my bad review but i m not a goog journalist hahaha :rolleyes:

i will try to find any pic,or something,(the concert was recording) I meet one person who works in the coldplay stuff and maybe she could help me hehehe :smug:

welll it´s all for now..

i need to listen the studio album!!it will be great!!!i know it!!!

kissses to all!!!

COLDPLAYYYY RULEZZZZZ!!

I keep you

Mabel!!!!

that was amazing!!!!

you saw Guy embarassed while people were singing happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was an unique moment :)