✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Gig in Spain

owenrees_73

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secret gig in Madrid :dozey: Barcelona is better! :lol: hehe

Oh noooo I've been waiting for this but it is in Madrid, on Monday, so I can't go

Joooo

Anyways, now I'm waiting for the tour... but no dates at the moment in Spain :dozey: :(

Secret gig in Madrid :dozey: Barcelona is better! :lol: hehe

Oh noooo I've been waiting for this but it is in Madrid, on Monday, so I can't go

Joooo

Anyways, now I'm waiting for the tour... but no dates at the moment in Spain :dozey: :(

same here :/

*sits and waits for tour dates in spain this summer*

Hi everyone!!im just soo happppyyyyyy!!!coz...I has been one of the people that have won a ticket to the secret gib here in MAdrid , Spain at Avril, 11...and Im soooooo happy !!!! :D :D :D Im won it iin a MTV program, so i will tell ya all the gig´secrets!!! :smug:

how are U?im really sorry for taking so long to post something here but i was so busy coz im finish the engenneering!!and i havent got enougth time but i hope my" yellow fillers" still remember me!!! :kiss: :kiss:

well honeyzzz soo many kissses and the tuesday i will post here to tell every detail!!!

buble_bye!!!

mya

Yo estoy muy bien algo liada :( y tu?I really miss ya a lot honeyz

sure!!i will take photos of that great moment 4 me!! :D :D i will go with my sista , she is already so sad , she split with her bf and i want to make her happy and viewing a coldplay concert is a great idea hahaha :idea2:

ai ke alegria vollver aqui!!!!

muakkkk

I hope so!!!coz i love that forum hehehe :D

i will tell ya at tuesday hehe

Im waiting for tour dates in Spain too, but i think that in summer will be so dificult...but im sure that they will return here, they love Spain !!yeahhhhh :D :D