May 18, 200521 yr i've made my hair curly (good?:) damn,english's so complicated ;) ) ,and now i look like "go away and never come back" :mrgreen:
May 18, 200521 yr i moved out of college today :( now trapped at this stupid house for a month :angry:
May 18, 200521 yr aww that would be nice but i some how don't think a hug will make up for the fact that that i'm gonna have to put up with a whole load of crappy at home. take for instance i come home and find, oh i have no bed, it's been disassembled, niiice just nice they happened to have failed to mentioned that to me. ugh
May 18, 200521 yr I just nearly fainted in the shower Oh,I'm sorry.Are you ok now? I like writing my friends' essays.
May 18, 200521 yr I just nearly fainted in the shower Oh,I'm sorry.Are you ok now? I like writing my friends' essays. Yeah, fine. Was just dehydrated I think :)
Create an account or sign in to comment