✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Europe!!!!!!

Evori

Quote:

The gig in STRASBOURG tonight has had to be cancelled due to Chris having a viral throat infection and is under doctors orders to rest. Apologies to everyone who was going tonight.

-

Strasbourg: That was 28 of March...

Ohnoooooooo!

Wednesday (Münster, Germany, 02-04-03) was terrific, really beautiful!! Chris's voice was good! Nice communication with public, good sound, not too loud, beautiful lights and lasers, clear screens so that all could see what happens. I will never forget this evening... gemütlich und ausgezeichnet.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday (Münster' date=' Germany, 02-04-03) was terrific, really beautiful!! Chris's voice was good! Nice communication with public, good sound, not too loud, beautiful lights and lasers, clear screens so that all could see what happens. I will never forget this evening... gemütlich und ausgezeichnet.. :lol: :lol:[/quote']

wow sounded like a great gig to me.glad ya enjoyed it! did ya take any pics? :D

............... coldplay is today in madrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tomorrow in my city!!!!!!! hahahaha and saturday gwyneth has something to do in a town near Toledo (Spain :P) because this town (va a hacer a gwyneth hija adoptiva de la ciudad por haber estado de intercambio cuando era mas joven jejeje .... i don't know say it in english, sorry :roll: )... and.. i think chris is gonna be there with gwyneth.... well... aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg i'm so fine!!!!!!!! hahahaha the day of my llife is gonna be tomorrow!! hahahahaha :D :D 8)

• 2 weeks later...

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! hahahaha wooooooooooooow i don't have internet so.... i can't connect at the moment... :cry: :cry: :sad: well..... their gig in Barcelona was two weeks ago.. but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggg it was soooooooooooooooo great their were soooooooooooo nice..... aaaaaaaaahhh and i met feeder!!!! and a friend of mine was invited by dean, of feeder!!!!!!!!!! i wanna see them again and again!!! hehehehe

well... i will try to be here another day!!!!!!! i saw will so so near and guy!!! and later i saw jonny and my chris!!! hahahahahaa wow it was a perfect day-night!!!! hehehe

seeee youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! :D 8)