✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Interview 3/29/05

jackie

i stumbled upon this and well it's freakin hilarious i laughed practically the whole time, it's only a little over a week and a half old so pretty recent :)

he talks a bit about some about the title some more explaining, and then speed of sound what it's about, and their creative proccess on this album. so check this out. at least you can laugh.

http://www.mtve.com/article.php?ArticleId=5494

and i didn't know if it was just me but chris was sounding a bit gay throughout the interview- :o talking about how they had to loving on each other a whole lot, and then again commenting how they were 4 obvious attractive young men... :lol: :lol: :lol: i was just a laughin

haha yea they seem to me like a bunch a grinning little school boys sitting around on bean bags or somethin grinnin like they've got somethin planned to "go down" later after school or later on some mischief that little boys always cook up :sneaky:

so it hasn't been explained anywhere by anyone what the red and blue plastic looking bands are around chris's hand?? i mean do they serve some sort of musical purpose that i don't get cause i'm not thinkin so :/ so if anyone knows......

ohh really :thinking: well if that were so wouldn't it make sense for all of them to be wearing them? :/ and like with the white poverty braclets do any of them besides chris wear them? and if they relate to the album i wonder how..... i dunno all of the thinking on that album stuff leaves me puzzled :rolleyes: i'm just gonna stop trying to figure it out and wait

oh maybe :idea2: those little bands are the key to this code and they will pass they out with the album, and thats how they are gonna start stopping bootleggers, or at least make sure they buy an album too :P

love the interview! what a good laugh! boy, has chris aged...you know it's true though, about their music "melting your heart and brain at the same time." can someone tell me what will says at the end of the interview? i keep getting cut off at around 1:48.

hmm you don't have more than just those two? i swear i prolly have like 7 media players by now, window, real, quicktime, divix, and then the other day i got vlc and it plays anything just about under the sun like any extention and codec. but when i opened up the link it just opened up an internet browser player so i really don't know i'll see if can save it real fast and then maybe email it to you. :idea2: