✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Post Just Arrived................

kimberlina

no course not! was 20 quid which i dont think is too bad- pretty sure they're real too not copies, coz i looked everywhere to make sure they matched and pretty convinced- well if they're not real i can just pretend they are :lol: nobody will every know!

there are lots of music sheet things for sale coz they have prof ppl who come to signings just to sell them on ebay. i know coz my friends is a bass player in this band...anyway...they have to do lots of signings at hmv and stuff and he says u can always tell who these ppl are coz they're always old men (v. funny coz they're like a bit of a young ppl sorta band) and they never ask for a name to be signed on them......so anyway i think thats where they must be from! the other day they had signed brothers and sisters for a tenner- bargain!

I don't want to rain on your parade, but the sheet music on eBay that is 'signed', isn't actually signed by the band, but forged signatures. See all the ones signed by Keane? None of the band have ever signed any of their sheet music...

yeah, just seen two drumsticks, one at £25 and another at £9.99 - want them both !! thing is, I'd probably play me drums with 'em :lol: which actually would be quite cool - playing coldplay songs with sticks signed by coldplay :cool: even cooler though would be using a pair of sticks that will had used himself

just had a look through the other signed stuff - plenty there ! someone's flogging a signed front cover of a guitar book - would it really have been too much trouble to flog the entire book ? it looks daft, just a front cover on it's own

I don't want to rain on your parade' date=' but the sheet music on eBay that is 'signed', isn't actually signed by the band, but forged signatures. See all the ones signed by Keane? None of the band have ever signed any of their sheet music...[/quote']

:cry:

I never shop for band stuff in Ebay for that reason... everything is either bootlegged (which i can find for free) or fake!

But nice once Kimberlina. Just pretend it's real, it's t true...noone will ever know! :happy2:

In which case she could have done it herself and "pretended" - and be £20 better off.

Honestly, they are fakes. I've seen them (and those Keane ones, which the band have denied signing) and it's one big con.

Shame.

Dude' date=' I've found so much stuff on ebay: eps, singles, albums, vinlys...once I get my account with them and a summer job, I'm gonna be spending away lol.[/quote']

Bah. None official, probably. And the money doesn't go to Coldplay, it goes to the person who downloaded it and is selling it to you. You can just download the unreleased stuff yourself, and everything else you can officially buy.

I don't understand buying band/artist things from Ebay :/

I don't trust it :/

i've bought loads of original CDs and records for bargain prices and never been ripped off once - you've just gotta make sure the person you're buying off has good feedback and read their negative feedback etc. ebay rules :cool: