✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

X&Y Leaked

Dr. Pepper

In other more serious news, I'm surprised SOS hasn't leaked yet since every radio station in the country must have it by now. If they don't, EMI or Capitol or Parlaphone is a hell of a lot more stringent than I thought about this sort of thing.

Well, that would mean they aren't going to send out the single until that Monday, which is a little strange. I mean, other stations are advertising the fact that they will be playing SOS on Monday. How are they going to get it within a day? It won't happen. SOS has to be sent out early, I'd say today at the absolute latest... unless I'm missing a key fact.

ahh yes but it was really interesting because the place where i had heard the mention was by someone who made a mention who said it had leaked right before talk did and then well talk leaked. and he had said he actually knew the person that leaked talk and only did it because talk was going to be a b-side, obviously that wasn't what ended up happening. but we know that some people have heard the album now like radiostations and reviewers so it's a lot more probable and a it was just really coincidental that it happened to be the same guy just mentioning about that it had leaked again, but like i said i doubt it's not gonna be long before it's gonna be leaked in full anyways so i'm not really worried about rushing out and frantically google searching.

ahh yes but it was really interesting because the place where i had heard the mention was by someone who made a mention who said it had leaked right before talk did and then well talk leaked. and he had said he actually knew the person that leaked talk and only did it because talk was going to be a b-side' date=' obviously that wasn't what ended up happening. but we know that some people have heard the album now like radiostations and reviewers so it's a lot more probable and a it was just really coincidental that it happened to be the same guy just mentioning about that it had leaked again, but like i said i doubt it's not gonna be long before it's gonna be leaked in full anyways so i'm not really worried about rushing out and frantically google searching.[/quote']

ya there will be a new MEGA version of talk on the album, and I think your right it wont be too long before it leaks. I give it a month.