✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rarest coldplay items you own?

twin4life

saw this topic on the official board and thought it was cool, so i decided to post one here. so whatever you have, tell us and post picture if you can.

as for myself i have my wonderful limited edition signed coldplay lithograph. it WAS supposed to be personalized, but meh, i can sell if for more. (just kidding, i know you'd kill me ;) :P ). :D

lithograph.jpg

number 8 out of 500 :P

my favourite part of the whole thing is the holographic sticker in the corner (you can't see it that well!). :lol: :P and i got a handwritten congratulations letter from holly tickett (someone who works with coldplay).

beat that :sneaky:

^hey you're the one who agreed with gas man or whoever it was about me posting threads that don't need to be poste. twin4life even admitted it was a duplicate.

*twin4life: i'm not saying anything bad :P

sorry, ItsTeeth, i wasn't meaning to have a go at You personally...it was just for the amount of threads i thought that were being made, that could have been made as posts in similar thread. [hope that makes sense]

also...This thread is a duplicate of a thread from the official board, not this one...so it's ok =)

[although, there's a similar thread to this on this board too]..i couldn't resist it..sorry.

Sorry MyTeeth x :)

^hey you're the one who agreed with gas man or whoever it was about me posting threads that don't need to be poste. twin4life even admitted it was a duplicate.

*twin4life: i'm not saying anything bad :P

sorry, ItsTeeth, i wasn't meaning to have a go at You personally...it was just for the amount of threads i thought that were being made, that could have been made as posts in similar thread. [hope that makes sense]

also...This thread is a duplicate of a thread from the official board, not this one...so it's ok =)

[although, there's a similar thread to this on this board too]..i couldn't resist it..sorry.

Sorry MyTeeth x :)

Ahhh, don't worry about it. No hard feelings. I went through and took out my comments :)