✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

May 17th show and VH-1 storytellers

clocks-politik

They are very expensice though.

'Price for package is $1,395 USD per person (based on double occupancy. Price for single accommodation is $1,695.00 USD/

You do get more than only the gig. But I think for most people it's their best shot as it will be nearly impossible to get tickets through the 'normal' sale, if there is even going to be one.

This is probably the best offer ever!!!! I mean 2 shows! and one is storytellers!!!! Wow anyone who gets to go to this is extremely lucky. Listening to the band telling the meaning or candid moments behind each song is the best any Coldplay fan could hope for. If I had time to save up for it , I would definitely go, but I hope someone else gets to enjoy it and give us the full details.

:cry: I wish I could spend the $1400.... but I feel like spending that much money for a gig thats in my own backyard is just too much for me at this moment' date=' if I win the lotto by this week.. I will soooo go!! :lol:[/quote']

:idea2:

:lol:

seriously, broadcast date, people :P

don't know why i'm worried: i can't even catch the mtv one as the only tv to watch sky on is in the living room with my family who will not wish to spend their evening watching chris leap off balconies :)

there hasnt been a broadcasr date set yet.. my guess is that it would probably be a week after.. just in time for the single's release.. ??? we'll let you know.. ;)

cheers very much, it'll give me enough time to harass my non-coldplay fan friend with a vcr and sky connection to record it for me :)

Sorry to correct, but the Beacon show is on the 17th. And maybe they'll announce ticket sales for it later? I mean...they can't honestly expect to have even a moderately-packed house when the only way you can go is for $1400...that's a little crazy.