✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

May 17th show and VH-1 storytellers

clocks-politik

what's with these premium packages...don't they want their real fans to be there for them...not a crowd full of snooty, spoiled, and stuck-up people (ahem...paris hilton) who will only show up on account of their accomodating lifestyles?

...yes yes, i'm bitter and hatin' at the moment.

they might be in Baltimore on the 13th of May!! :wink3:

you wishful thinker, you! (i will see them may 14th though, at that crappy hfstival)

that crappy festival also has Interpol!!!! :angry: damn you!!!! But its close to that venue, no??

sorry, no offense was intended towards interpol (love the 'pol, i do)... let me clarify what i meant by crappy....i meant in terms of the crowd that will turn up...i've been promised to see many drunks and vile skanky people.

they might be in Baltimore on the 13th of May!! :wink3:

you wishful thinker, you! (i will see them may 14th though, at that crappy hfstival)

that crappy festival also has Interpol!!!! :angry: damn you!!!! But its close to that venue, no??

sorry, no offense was intended towards interpol (love the 'pol, i do)... let me clarify what i meant by crappy....i meant in terms of the crowd that will turn up...i've been promised to see many drunks and vile skanky people.

hahah!! no noo I know what you meant.. I am still jealous tho!! :P

you shouldn't be jealous...i probably won't be able to see interpol, since they most likely will be performing on the second stage, and i will not budge from my prime viewing spot i will have secured to see coldplay...it's been such a long and painful wait for their return.