Coldplay - VH1 StoryTellers CONTEST!!!

wiReZ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this link works I don't know where you got it

this is the reply!

ERROR : There was an error processing your request, this may be due to a hacked URL, please check you are accessing this form from Coldplay.com

You better watch...you never know whats supposed to be a valid post anymore :dozey:

There's no need for that!!

This is a busy time with the album coming up and we don't want it over-run with millions of replica threads. None of the mods are nasty or mean when they lock or move threads, they're just trying to keep the board clean and easy to use, it's our job.

It doesn't take two seconds to check if the thread already exists.

You better watch...you never know whats supposed to be a valid post anymore :dozey:

pipe down you... :dozey:

this does deserve its own its own thread... as a matter in fact.. I think I'll sticky it!!! :P

Anyhoo.... I've just entered!!!! :D :D :D :D *fingers crossed* I thought about my question all day long.. and I think its a good one... :wink3:

okay, I admit, I submitted 2 entries. I had to with 2 questions and all, different e-mails. I'm so excited! Seriously imagine if you won... how awesome woudl that be! Even if I don't win, I want someone from these forums to win.

:D

:idea2: hehe, that makes sense, i was having other people having some problems with it.

They sent this via E-mail. Here is the section of the message that discussed this.

VH1 STORYTELLERS GIG ACCESS

Coldplay.com has 50 pairs of tickets to give away to members for the special TV performance the guys will be doing for the VH1 Storytellers show. The recording will take place on Monday 16th May in Brooklyn, New York.

For the chance to win a pair of tickets for this exclusive show just click here: http://www.coldplay.com/competitions/