✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Houston in September

inmyplace13

Oh my I didn't understand that Ticketbastard was selling them, I thought you got them off coldplay.com. Now all the good seats are gone! :cry:

Did ANYONE get an extra pit ticket by any chance? Or extra good seat? I don't care I just want to be in the building, but I was looking forward to being in the pit for a couple years now after sitting in the very back row in Dallas in 2003.

I don't want to resort to scalpers. This is the exact same thing that happened to me with U2, well sort of.

Guest LiquidSky
LiquidSky, when are you seeing Muse? I'm seeing them next Wednesday in Dallas since I live right by Arlington. It's going to be amazing.

I'm moving to San Marcos in August to go to college, so I'll be able to wander around, go to ACL, go to the Woodlands to see the boys on the 24th of September and all. Good stuff.

the next day after yours.. awww I can now enjoy my Muse concert :nice:

I saw so many good seats left at like 800 bucks a piece. DAMN!!!!!

A radio station is giving free tix away. So I'm waiting for the cue. I'm prolly not gonna be the 10th caller. But it's worth a shot.

EDIT: DAMN!!!!!! I WAS CALLER #5!

Guest LiquidSky
I saw so many good seats left at like 800 bucks a piece. DAMN!!!!!

A radio station is giving free tix away. So I'm waiting for the cue. I'm prolly not gonna be the 10th caller. But it's worth a shot.

EDIT: DAMN!!!!!! I WAS CALLER #5!

Quick tips:

When the dj starts saying "Be caller 10 to win coldplay tickets" and balbaba or whatever he says... don't be dialing when he is saying that..'cause there are others who are dialing already and they'll get #1, 2, 3 so always dial when he finishes saying whatever he is saying..and then dial and dial and dial and dial and don't hang up right away, 'cause sometimes they don't even answer right away ;)

Good luck!

yea. i got through and it rang alot. but no one picked up. and then on the radio they were like already tallking with someone. I tried 4 times and all failure. It's over now. sigh...

All that's left are lawn so I guess I just won't bother going. Looks like I'll cross my fingers for Austin, San Antonio, or Dallas.

ACL is announced Thursday, hopefully they're a part of it. Then I could see them there and get GAs for Dallas when the time comes and see them there as well.