✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Houston in September

inmyplace13

FINALLY some Texas news. I guess this makes it even more likely that they'll appear at Austin City Limits, which I'm definitely going to. But I'll also be making the drive out to Houston.

Coldplay twice in a weekend, maybe 3 times if they go to Dallas.

:D

Guest LiquidSky

YAY!!!! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!!! :D :D :D

After I get my tickets... I can then enjoy my Muse concert :D

:nice:

*Very joyful yet worried still*

:/

Guest LiquidSky

Girl.. they were so cheap! I got floor tickets and I'm going to be right in the middle! :D

:nice:

Guest LiquidSky

I sure will! ;)

I had forgotten I had the concert coming up..haha silly me! :embarrased: But Ren, Fi, Kirst and Chen were talking about them last week and I read their posts..and I was like "Wasn't I going to see them on May? :thinking:" and then I went to check and oui.. me going to see them.. :smug: :D

september is gonna be a great month for us down here in texas least for me cause i can see them at ACL then drive home and see them in houston and spend the night at home and drive back home to my apt. in austin. whooo i love it

oh it all depends on how you buy them you can get a 3 day pass, or individual day passes i forgot how much mine cost last year i got just a single day pass, and i think it was around 30 bucks or so but i didn't get it too terribly in advance. they are selling the 3 day passes next week for about $85 it's all on their website for the festival.

LiquidSky, when are you seeing Muse? I'm seeing them next Wednesday in Dallas since I live right by Arlington. It's going to be amazing.

I'm moving to San Marcos in August to go to college, so I'll be able to wander around, go to ACL, go to the Woodlands to see the boys on the 24th of September and all. Good stuff.

LiquidSky, when are you seeing Muse? I'm seeing them next Wednesday in Dallas since I live right by Arlington. It's going to be amazing.

I'm moving to San Marcos in August to go to college, so I'll be able to wander around, go to ACL, go to the Woodlands to see the boys on the 24th of September and all. Good stuff.

Hey, I live in Arlington!

Wish I could go to the Muse show, too bad tix are sold out

Yeah, I bought them the day they went on sale. It's a shame you'll miss them. Got any other good shows on the horizon? I'm seeing Bright Eyes and Keane at Nokia Theatre in June and U2 at the AAC in October. If you're at any of those, I guess I'll see you there.

I live in Mansfield, by the way.