April 28, 200521 yr I love Coldplay so much...!. I listen this music with closed eyes and "swallow" of each slice of a sound with taste... mmm. I am from Latvia - small country by Baltic sea. sorry for my English, I've just learning..:)
April 28, 200521 yr Author Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah, they were all yellow. I love this color...:))
April 28, 200521 yr Thanks! My name is Jolanta. I 'll try to enjoy! Nice to meet you friend. Nice name. ;)
April 28, 200521 yr wow! i met a journalist from Latvia once!!!! :D welcome and i hope you have fun here!
April 29, 200521 yr welcome Joly... :D have fun! hey Ale and Denisse...I knew a brazilian guy today!...from Vitoria!...I know now where is Curitiba!... :lol: ...he speaks so gud sp...he came 8 months ago and I can say he speaks perfectly the spanish!...I said let´s tricotear...and he said it was like not a popular thing to say lets gossip!... :embarrased: :lol: ...he´s so cool...so young sadly but very kute!... :D we talk about Brazil... :cool:
April 29, 200521 yr Thanks! My name is Jolanta. I 'll try to enjoy! Nice to meet you friend. Nice name. ;) That's my mom's name. Welcome to the board.
Create an account or sign in to comment