✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone go to the Vegas show?

IneedYou23

Didn't go to the Vegas show, but went to the Coachella show the next day. They actually mentioned the Vegas showing and Chris Martin's said "The Vegas crowd were horrible (and dead)... You guys are a million times better" and he also cracked a joke about how he saw "more silicone in the Vegas concert hall than they probably have in silicon valley". It was pretty damn funny... :lol:

i was at the vegas show and it was amazing,i can't believe he said the crowd was dead...i thought we were pretty damn loud considering what a small venue it was,cochella had thousands of people and the venue i was at had maybe 1200 at the most but whatever i know i was loud

well the show was amazing,i had 2nd row they did a bunch of new songs..square one,what if,speed of sound,kingdom come(will played the piano),a message etc and of course they did politik,yellow,clocks,the scientist.they also did warning sign,in my place,everything's not lost.it was the most amazing concert i've been to.i cannot wait to see them live again.

ah man i wish i had some.security would not let you take pictures whatsoever and if you tried they'd take it from you and i was so upset cause i could see the whole band perfectly,especially chris with his adorable smile.

ah i wish i had some but secuirity was extremely tight and if you even tried to take a picture they'd scream at you and take it away from you.it made me so angry cause i could see the whole band perfectly,especially chris with his adorable smile ;)

too bad about Chris's remarks about the crowd. everyone around us we're singing and having a wonderful time. we flew in from bayarea just to see them for 1 nite @ $350 per ticket. it was a great concert. i could only get one shot in before security came running over. heck, when a group of people started lighting up, they quickly squashed it out. the place is called the JOINT!! :D

wow awesome picture,i would have gotten some amazing pictures if i would have been able to take some lol

security was so lame,the people around me were also having a great time and singing along,it was the best night of my life.

what row were you in?