all you dirty little scandinavian people :P

pharynx

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei! :)

Great, I thought I was the only one here :D

(actually someone told me that Finland isn't technically in scandinavia but I guess we don't have to be so picky!)

How long have you been a fan of Coldplay?

btw, if you don't mind i'll stick to English, my svenska är so bad :P

Hey! been a fan sinces Parachutes came out ....my svenska är också bad :P I think of finland as scandinavian even though it isnt by standards, but who cares Finns are nice people :)

(actually someone told me that Finland isn't technically in scandinavia but I guess we don't have to be so picky!)

Hey! been a fan sinces Parachutes came out ....my svenska är också bad :P I think of finland as scandinavian even though it isnt by standards, but who cares Finns are nice people :)

Ah, thanks :blush:

I've been a fan only for a few months, I hear AROBTTH and it hit me hard :D

Did you see them in Stockholm?

I read in a Finnish music mag that they didn't come to Helsinki cos the only venue big enough was already booked for the monster truck show :o :angry: now if that isn't embarrasing then nothing is..

thank god I wasn't a fan then, I probably couldn't have handled the disappointment :blank:

Ah, thanks :blush:

I've been a fan only for a few months, I hear AROBTTH and it hit me hard :D

Did you see them in Stockholm?

I read in a Finnish music mag that they didn't come to Helsinki cos the only venue big enough was already booked for the monster truck show :o :angry: now if that isn't embarrasing then nothing is..

thank god I wasn't a fan then, I probably couldn't have handled the disappointment :blank:

Finnish girls are very nice :wink3: at least the one`s i`ve met....

No actually i didnt see them in stockholm, i was planning to but a series of unfortunate events put a stop to that :( Yeah you would think they`d could move a monster truck show a couple of days but i guess it all has to do with money unfortunately ... dont be sad though they`ll probably be back for the next tour... :)

I certainly hope so.. Actually I think it was Will who said in some interview that they will tour in Latvia, Russia and Finland (and there were bunch of other countries as well), since they've never been to any of those countries before. Can't wait!

Yeah I guess it's a question of money, too many people want to see monster trucks..

:dozey:

But we just have to live in hope, don't we? :)

Moooooii.. mä luulin et olin jo kirjottanu jotain tähänkin threadiin mutta olinpas väärässä :D:D

Here's another dirty little(?) scandinavia though I know Finland isn't part of it :) But somewhere deep inside there's a scandinavian, I'm sure of it!

Hej också alla svenskaspräkande människor! (Jag har ingen aningen om jag skrev det rätt :P ) min svenska är inte så god men jag försöker... Försök att förstå mig :D

Btw, linnea, i must've heard that interview also and Will really did say that they want to come here :) he mentioned some other places too but the only one I remember was Finland of course :D I was so shocked and happy for that, that I think my brains stopped working at that moment so I lost my memory :D:D

Btw, linnea, i must've heard that interview also and Will really did say that they want to come here :) he mentioned some other places too but the only one I remember was Finland of course :D I was so shocked and happy for that, that I think my brains stopped working at that moment so I lost my memory :D:D

Weneverchange, I actually thought that they might not even know that this little country even exists, but since Will said that they'd like to come here then it's possible

It WILL happen :lol: I just know that for some reason :cool: