✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Jeff Corwin Experience

About A Girl

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes brit, he's hot.. but well i don't show his programme on mute option, i'm also interested in what he say, he's very funny. and sometimes says things with an ambiguous sense.. :wink3: :sneaky: he do. you should show his programme with voice.. is better :sneaky:

well anyways i find he speaks very fast, more than me :stunned: :lol: sometimes i can't understand what he says. :stunned:

Name: Jeffrey S. Corwin

Birthday: July 11, 1967

Hometown: Norwell, Mass.

Parents: Two, haha.

Siblings: Sister, name:unknown

Marital Status: Married, name:Tausha

Schooling: Bridgewater State University~degrees of Biology and Anthropology, University of Mass.and Amherst~Studying Bats

Did you know....

* Jeff is left handed. Seen in the India Episode.

* He has a tattoo of a coral snake on his left shoulder. He says his Wife made him do it. Seen in the Thailand Episode.

* His pets are three cats, some tri-colored snakes, a boa constrictor, and a macaw!

* When asked if he was an animal, what would he be, Jeff said a Bird of Prey or a Doliphin.

* He doesn't eat meat for his health, but does eat fish.

* Two of his first animal experiences: When he was young, he went fishing with his Dad, saw a turtle, tried to catch it, then when he opened his hand, nothing was there! Another was when he was four, he was in his backyard and saw a garden snake. He went over to it, and it bit him(don't worry, they're not venomous)! People told him to get away from it, but he said, "I love it." Aren't those sweet! (From: Disney Adventures)

* Mentors include: Jacques Cousteau, David Attenborough, Charles Darwin, and Wallace.

* Once he got so lost, they had to send out search parties!

* His friend Jackson helped him think of the name, "Going Wild!" (This was funny, one of my friends nicknamed me Jackson!)

http://corwin.tig-tv.com/photos2.shtml