May 13, 200521 yr hehe no worries' date=' i'll send you you're congratulations the day before too :P :blush: aaaw, is everything set up for it now?[/quote'] quite everything *worried*
May 14, 200521 yr Author yeah!!! no more the most wanted bachelor here!! Jen caught him! hehehehe.... :kiss:
May 15, 200521 yr What?! Three weeks I've been missing in action and so much has flippin happened!!! AAAGH! Congrats, Ian, luvvie!
May 16, 200521 yr Author yup!! i think this week he's gonna get married! puaah!! farts and more farts to share :stunned:
May 16, 200521 yr I hope you have the most wonderful Day Ian and Jen and I hope every day is a good as the one you get married for ever more ! I have to attend a weding on Saturday too ! and I am not, but am looking forward to it .! if u know what I mean... !
May 16, 200521 yr no we dont... elaborate... Firsttly I am honured to be invited... However 1. I dont have any money for a weeding gift. ! 2. A ex friend I have fallen out with, who is a smug b###ard is going to be there. I have asked him for this day a few months a go if we can let by gones be by gones for that day.. He has not phoned me about arrangments, we are supposed to be good mates. 3. I wont know no one there apart from the Bride and her sister... and I have only met her sister once ! 4. I could really do with a new shirt, all the shirts I have are work shirts and the bride that has invited me used to be my manager. However I dont have the money for one.. 5. As all off the above I will feel like sh'te and I would be looking forward to go as soon as... !
May 16, 200521 yr Author nah nah! not selling wedding pics!! he's not a celebriity!!! hehhhehe this isn't Bennifer! mwhahaha
Create an account or sign in to comment