✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pre-Ordering X&Y

wiReZ

I want to pre-order X&Y obviously, but I can't decide where to get it from. I read on someone's blog that they recieved a poster since he pre-ordered. Does anyone know any similar types of deals like this?

Thanks!

I believe that poster was from Canada...I'd pre-order, but I'm scared it'll get here late and i'd be hella tempted to screw that and buy it before it arrives!

Think i'll just wait! :lol: but if you wanna pre order I guess you can always try Amazon? No free poster though..

The pre-order was from HMV in Canada that is correct. I didn't pre-order, at this point, I am just going to wait.

Are they still giving away posters at HMV? Anyone know? I have been purposely staying away from the cd shops for the last little while as I have no money.

Alrighty, I stopped by HMV yesterday (to see if they had the new Spoon cd and they didn't b/c my local hmv sucks ass) and the poster (ad) for the free poster.. haha was still hanging from the ceiling, so I am guessing that they are still doing it.

I don't think HMV exists in the States. I've been to Boston, NYC, Florida, Chicago and SF and I've never seen an HMV store. I think it's a chain that's only in Canada, the UK and Japan. I mean...hmv.com leads to amazon.ca....

The poster thing is still going on. I pre-ordered mine just for the poster (the contest was over).

I don't think HMV exists in the States. I've been to Boston, NYC, Florida, Chicago and SF and I've never seen an HMV store. I think it's a chain that's only in Canada, the UK and Japan. I mean...hmv.com leads to amazon.ca....

The poster thing is still going on. I pre-ordered mine just for the poster (the contest was over).

The contest is over? really? :lol: