✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fan-Made Music Video (Download Here)

munkey_mike

Hello all. New here, but long time Coldplay fan. Here's a music video I made a month or so ago. I don't want to give away too much about the concept or story behind the music video but I promise something a little different than what you're used to seeing. I'm sure many of you will appreciate the video. Here it is:

http://students.uta.edu/mx/mxt6823/MusicVideo.zip

50 MB zipped Quicktime MOV

I'd like to hear some interpretations from the community. Later.

Guest LiquidSky

Oh great! I love fan-made music videos from Coldplay fans.. so far I have too (Not made by me...) but they turn out really awesome.. so I'm check out yours too ;)

btw, thanks for sharing your vid and welcome to the board ;) Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Guest LiquidSky

Oh okay.. well mine is still downloading...but if it's looks very professional then it must be good!

^ You'll have to download Quicktime to view it. It's free, but you might have to register somewhere.

About the video, it looks absolutely amazing! Very good job! It's really confronting and somewhat angry at first, but ends hopeful. It looks great as well! I like how you used the title at the end, I hadn't expected that. Only the middle part was somewhat predictable because you use the same pictures as at the beginning. Still, well done!

You should really post this on the official Coldplay forum as well! If Debs sees it she might pass it along to the band!

wow that video is amazing :stunned: :(

it seriously made me feel like i was going to cry :cry: it's so sad, amazingly done, i loved the ending and the highlighted words and wow.

great job, must have taken a long time to make :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

Okay.. I just finished watching the video...and I thought I was gonna see something else... :stunned:

I think the video is really really good...but I didn't like when the people are looking to the camera and then moving it to the side..'cause when some of them are looking at the camera...it seems as if there is no "emotion" there (well at least that's the impression I got) Anyway, I thought the video was really really good. How long did it took you to make it? :)

Guest LiquidSky

Okay.. I just finished watching the video...and I thought I was gonna see something else... :stunned:

I think the video is really really good...but I didn't like when the people are looking to the camera and then moving it to the side..'cause when some of them are looking at the camera...it seems as if there is no "emotion" there (well at least that's the impression I got) Anyway, I thought the video was really really good. How long did it took you to make it? :)

Thanks for all the compliments. I've been trying to post it on the official forums, but never got a registration confirmation letter so I can't post.

I actually had the idea about a year ago then put it on the backburner behind some other projects. I finally got the chance to work on it a month or two ago. It is actually my final project in an advanced digital imaging class. It took about a month to figure out how I was going to do it and put it all together (I had like 4 other final projects I was working on at the same time too.) That was one hectic month, but it was worth it.

I've gotten a lot of great responses from this project and my others as well. I'm pretty sure I'll make another video over the summer. Don't know what it'll be yet though. Later.

ah great man :D

can't w8...ur really talented and u have great ideas

i mean because of u i love this song alot more...and i never realized how beautiful this song was until now

if u like u can ask someone to put it in the official site

and can u pls post some of ur other projects u've done i am really interested

so pls pls post m8

thx alot :D

and wt programes do u use?

Wow this is pretty impressive, I really liked what you did with the animation of the dropping bombs with words on them and how they rythm of the song is also in your edit of the clips. Great work and thanks a lot for posting!!

Guest LiquidSky
Thanks for all the compliments. I've been trying to post it on the official forums, but never got a registration confirmation letter so I can't post.

I actually had the idea about a year ago then put it on the backburner behind some other projects. I finally got the chance to work on it a month or two ago. It is actually my final project in an advanced digital imaging class. It took about a month to figure out how I was going to do it and put it all together (I had like 4 other final projects I was working on at the same time too.) That was one hectic month, but it was worth it.

I've gotten a lot of great responses from this project and my others as well. I'm pretty sure I'll make another video over the summer. Don't know what it'll be yet though. Later.

So it took you about 2 months then.. It turned out really ;)

Someone made a video of "We neve change" and it turned out really good too ;)