✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris the Pisces

Everlong

I'm one of those people who likes reading up on Astrology, so anyways, I was reading about the Pisces male in Linda Goodman's 'Sun Signs' and lookie:

"If you and I and your Piscean were all three sitting in a room, and a man walked in and told us he was a little worried becase he was a bigamist, with four different wives in four different states-you might glare at him and think he deserved to go to jail; I might sneer at him and call him a skunk; but your Pisces man would probably ask, 'What four states? Were you in love with any of them?' The fish is curious, but totally shockproof. As far as he's concerned, the fellow needs heaps of sympathy and a darned good lawyer."

Thought this was very amusing. Being a Pisces myself, I can agree. Am I the only one who can so see Chris doing that? Anywho, what do you guys think about him being a Pisces?

haha that`s cool! i read all tha astrology shite too! i mean i don`t believe in tha whole future forseeing crap but i do think that ppl born under certain starsigns have similar character.

i am a virgo, very critical, picky, organized, practical and so on. i have a friend who`s pisces and he`s my best male-friend. it`s like i can talk about just anything with him! he`s so cool .and his girlfriend is a virgo too (and her name is kasia as well aaaand she was also born on monday like me -lol-). but what really pisses me off about him is tha fact that he forgets about stuff, he`s so unconscious he doesn`t know what`s happening around him -lol- never gets on time, doesn`t know what time it is or what day of the week it is. hehe it`s funny. pisces are funny

anyway i fell in love with an aries! his b-day was yesterday!

I'm one of those people who likes reading up on Astrology, so anyways, I was reading about the Pisces male in Linda Goodman's 'Sun Signs' and lookie:

"If you and I and your Piscean were all three sitting in a room, and a man walked in and told us he was a little worried becase he was a bigamist, with four different wives in four different states-you might glare at him and think he deserved to go to jail; I might sneer at him and call him a skunk; but your Pisces man would probably ask, 'What four states? Were you in love with any of them?' The fish is curious, but totally shockproof. As far as he's concerned, the fellow needs heaps of sympathy and a darned good lawyer."

Thought this was very amusing. Being a Pisces myself, I can agree. Am I the only one who can so see Chris doing that? Anywho, what do you guys think about him being a Pisces?

yeah i can really see him doin' dat, he's rare and original, and people like dat have different perspective on things. i could so see him asking dat, i wonder if he has ever read this book, i can't remember the title, but it reminds me of him.