✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay @ MSG -Sept. 6th/7th = who's going ?

Albie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea.. I hate 'not knowing' if your going to get an e-mail.. I was dying all day Friday and Saturday!!! I had to leave house because I was checking my damn e-mail every 15-30 minutes!!! :lol:

Yeah I really don't like the way thats set up. I'd rather get a delcined email than no email at all. Now all I do is chcek my email constnatly :lol:

yea.. I hate 'not knowing' if your going to get an e-mail.. I was dying all day Friday and Saturday!!! I had to leave house because I was checking my damn e-mail every 15-30 minutes!!! :lol:

Yeah I really don't like the way thats set up. I'd rather get a delcined email than no email at all. Now all I do is chcek my email constnatly :lol:

lol I'm telling you.. it was bananas... and now all I do is re-trying my link to the NYC show.. and nothing!! we've emailed the propers.. and now its back to waiting.... :stunned:

I've confirmed for both shows now... but I am taking the 7th..... ;)

FYI- the 1st msg link (9/6) will be active tonight.. :cool:

that's great :cool:

I'm buying tickets for the 7th too :cool:

I'm taking my best friend Kim along with me

hell, I might go to both of them :D

are you prepared to pay $150 for each night... well after surcharges... more like $170!!! :stunned:

thats bananas.. i would love to see both.. but thats not in my budget at the moment.. lol

I guess, I'll go to the one on the 7th

:/