✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay @ MSG -Sept. 6th/7th = who's going ?

Albie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow NYorkers I plead your help!

I am dying with envy here....why couldn't i be one of the fortunate ones to get a presale ticket???

Now I gotta go up against the whole world for the general sale on 6/4...whats the best way of getting a ticket that day anways???

Calling Ticketmaster? Doing it onoine with Ticketmaster, going to the MSG box office?(which is out of the question, cause I'm going to be on a DAMN cruise that week...which means the day they go on sale I gotta beg someone to purchase them with the same tenacity I would in person!

This sucks! :cry:

there will be tickets at the General Sale

I'M GONNA BE THERE

FEEL FREE TO SAY HELLO IF ANYBODY SEES ME :D

Of course there will be tickets Albie, problem is getting thru to being able to buy one...and if you do chances are they're the leftover supler nosebleeds.....aww hell..i'm just gonna drop in with a parachute... :sneaky:

there will be tickets at the General Sale

I'M GONNA BE THERE

FEEL FREE TO SAY HELLO IF ANYBODY SEES ME :D

Of course there will be tickets Albie, problem is getting thru to being able to buy one...and if you do chances are they're the leftover supler nosebleeds.....aww hell..i'm just gonna drop in with a parachute... :sneaky:

that's why I'm getting there early

tickets go on sale at 10 am on June 4

well, I'm gonna be there in line at 8 or 9 in the morning :smug:

Re: Fellow NYorkers I plead your help!

I am dying with envy here....why couldn't i be one of the fortunate ones to get a presale ticket???

Now I gotta go up against the whole world for the general sale on 6/4...whats the best way of getting a ticket that day anways???

Calling Ticketmaster? Doing it onoine with Ticketmaster, going to the MSG box office?(which is out of the question, cause I'm going to be on a DAMN cruise that week...which means the day they go on sale I gotta beg someone to purchase them with the same tenacity I would in person!

This sucks! :cry:

your best bet is ticketmaster online... I have had good results with that.. but alot of others havent so I guess its 50/50.. just be there prim and ready.. 9am at your pc.. have 2 windows open if you have to... and just hit send right at 9am.

good luck.

I say Coldplay does an open air concert in Central Park with all attendees bringing their own chairs and goodies...

I'm about to ditch that cruise so I can be physically on line come 6/4..

:D

I went to tower records this morning.. the fools didnt have it. :angry:

bastards..

Albietron- tickets go on sale 6/4 @9am!!!!! :P

I've gotta be there EXTRA EARLY :/

I guess I'm gonna be up all night :(

cause if I sleep on June 3, I'll won't be ready on time :/

I am sure there will be people camping out there... so bring a sleeping bag!! :P

I'm leaving my house at 6:00 am :cool:

it only takes 40 minutes to get to Time Square :cool:

that is by train :)

I was at B&N during lunch hour...knew they wouldn't have it, but I gave it a go..

I just called Virgin @ Times Square they have it....they say it comes alogn with 2 free tixs to the MSG show...hmm or maybe then don't...

But i;m sure they have the single..

:lol: aww.. I feel bad.. I think I am going both nights!! :D I just bought tix for the 9/6 gig... my friend think we're selling the others.. hahaha!! I might just sell his tix.. :sneaky:

You're sh*tting me yes? If you even have the slightest inlination of parting with it, I will be forever grateful if I'm considered....scratch that...money talks!...I will pay you loads and loads of money...well alittle more than face value lets say.

I think I see the light... :rolleyes:

berrychen...you may have forgotten, but you're the fine lady that was nice enough to pass on a little taste of the coldplay album to me a few months back....

You were a godsend..a little "kissing the buttocks never hurt" :wink3:

well see if he's down to go to both.. I am!! But he might not wanna go, if he doesnt.. then I'll sell it. But if he decides to come, well.. sorry!

I do have someone here at work who might want it though, and he's a massive Coldplay fan as well, so.... I am torn! :embarrased:

:lol: aww.. I feel bad.. I think I am going both nights!! :D I just bought tix for the 9/6 gig... my friend think we're selling the others.. hahaha!! I might just sell his tix.. :sneaky:

where ?

how is that possible ?

if tixs don't go on sale until June 4 :confused:

where ?

how is that possible ?

if tixs don't go on sale until June 4 :confused: