✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay @ MSG -Sept. 6th/7th = who's going ?

Albie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that would be fun

I was acually thinking about flying out to cally to see them there but there are so many here on the east coast i am ready! i want to go see them at least 2 times 3 tops!

my friend just got a confirmation for msg 2 and he's a prick for not going thru with it.. because he thinks I am not going to pay him for thr ticket which is ridiculous... because I have the money in my account to pay for his ticket if I get thru... :angry: freakin n00b! AND now my msg1 link isnt working,... I am very upset... he also can;t be arsed to be online at 10am to get the tickets on tuesday... :rolleyes: what as asshole..

my friend just got a confirmation for msg 2 and he's a prick for not going thru with it.. because he thinks I am not going to pay him for thr ticket which is ridiculous... because I have the money in my account to pay for his ticket if I get thru... :angry: freakin n00b! AND now my msg1 link isnt working' date='... I am very upset... he also can;t be arsed to be online at 10am to get the tickets on tuesday... :rolleyes: what as asshole..[/quote']

what a ungrateful bastard :angry:

he's not taking advantage of those tickets :angry:

my friend just got a confirmation for msg 2 and he's a prick for not going thru with it.. because he thinks I am not going to pay him for thr ticket which is ridiculous... because I have the money in my account to pay for his ticket if I get thru... :angry: freakin n00b! AND now my msg1 link isnt working' date='... I am very upset... he also can;t be arsed to be online at 10am to get the tickets on tuesday... :rolleyes: what as asshole..[/quote']

THANK YOU ALBIE!!! see only true Colplay fans could understand my situation, just wait.. I'm not going to take him to my gig... lol

THANK YOU ALBIE!!! see only true Colplay fans could understand my situation, just wait.. I'm not going to take him to my gig... lol

you welcome :)

he's being stubborn :(

did you get your email yet??

no :/

it don't matter

I'm going to ticketmaster on 42nd street on June 4

either way, I'm getting a ticket

I'm taking the 2 train probably like 7 or 8 in the morning

I'm gonna get there super early :P