✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I Neva really knew

sexxymichel

I neva knew, and was just wondering....is Chris Martin religious. This thought stemmed from me trying 2 figure out wher he gets his inspiration and drive when he's performing. I think it's hot (the way he performs) and quite weird. Tell me if u know. :shrug:

well to his question...i'm not religious myself and i dont really follow to see who is religious, and if they are i wouldn't have known.

but these other answers seem about right. he doesnt show it, but of course it could be there, and what i mean by not showing it is i've never heard him "thank God" or mention Him.

hehe normally i dont even capitalize the word god, but just so happened then to show what i was trying to say.

i think he was raised a christian but i dont think he is a true true christian, of course i could be wrong as religion is something on the inside, i am basing wat im saying on the fact that christians are not suppose to have sex before they marry and in this q mag i got he was saying i only lostmy virginity 2 years ago.

i think he was raised a christian but i dont think he is a true true christian' date=' of course i could be wrong as religion is something on the inside, i am basing wat im saying on the fact that christians are not suppose to have sex before they marry and in this q mag i got he was saying i only lostmy virginity 2 years ago.[/quote']

what is a true true christian...? I dont think you can define that :shrug:

i think he was raised a christian but i dont think he is a true true christian' date=' of course i could be wrong as religion is something on the inside, i am basing wat im saying on the fact that christians are not suppose to have sex before they marry and in this q mag i got he was saying i only lostmy virginity 2 years ago.[/quote']

what is a true true christian...? I dont think you can define that :shrug:

somone who beleives, follows, worships and loves jesus