✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i got my dad to be a coldplay fan!

who cares?

last night i gave him "X&Y" and i told him to listen to it...

he's like "what is this?" (kind of skeptical). i tell him "it's coldplay...." he said he never heard about it before...

so he's been listening to X&Y since yesterday like 3 times, and i gave him Parachutes and AROBTTH as well today and he says he loves the band....

i'm converting people! :D

:kiss: who cares?, good job...now have dad tell everyone at his job and so on ...thgen have him give u $ so u can c them in concert...and don't forget extra $ so u can buy their shirts and stuff...

:D :D :lol: :lol:

COLDPLAY rulz!!!!!!!!!!

hi I'm Jeff :D :D :D

Guest LiquidSky

aw Justine.. You can just simply not reply to the thread..They weren't saying anything about you...

Anyway, it feels great to convert someone though..I remember I was at the mall a while back and this guy had a bunch of cds he was going to buy and he asked me what else he should buy..and I said to buy the Coldplay ones..haha there were three of them and he bought them :stunned: Anyway, my brother sorta likes them too.. he likes some songs..but the song that got him into liking them was "The Scientist" and he said that they should have named the song "Back to the start" haha aww my brother.... :lol:

Why do so many people have X&Y and I don't? :huh:

because you didnt download it? :lol:

And where?? Sorry if i missed out something :D

Ps. who cares? good job tho to make your dad love Coldplay :smug:

Why do so many people have X&Y and I don't? :huh:

because you didnt download it? :lol:

And where?? Sorry if i missed out something :D

Ps. who cares? good job tho to make your dad love Coldplay :smug:

use Bittorrent to download it...

my dad likes them even though he wont admit it. :lol: i tried converting my friend yesterday. i didn't send him anything "soft" considering he listens to hard rock, but he liked square one :P he put it on his ipod

his only complaint today, while listening to AROBTTH was that he wishes more songs were like Clocks (more upbeat).... he thinks a lot of their songs are too monotaneous...

i told him he's wrong....

meh, he'll grow into them... :D