✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

a whisper

carrie3078

has anyone else noticed that typically all critics praise this song as one of the album highlights, but among coldplay fans it is one of the least popular? what do you make of that?

I, personally, like the song a lot. It's not a favorite, but I do really dig it.

i love the song. its one of the ones i dont skip to go to the next. anyways yeah i hear when magazines talk about this song is that it is different from what coldplay would do and it sticks out from the rest of the album. to me it does kind of seem different from the rest of the songs on a rush'. i dont remember where i read this but i read that it reminds some people of maybe.....a pink floyd song? i dont know but its a great song! hey i even have the song going on in my head now as i type :shock: i think i'll listen to it now.

i like it a lot

plus critics don't know anything, they just write to make themselves feel good. why should their opinion be looked higher upon than any of ours?

They shouldn't. I just thought it was interesting how opinions of the song differed from critics to fans.

well obviously the fans dont like or care what they say.

just found this in an nme review of the libertines;

What the blazes is going on? Coldplay release the dreariest load of flu-rock tosh since Elbow and half the globe buys it,

:?: :?: :?: :?: :shock:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

i think this song is the least talked about song on the album...this or green eyes.

i like this song. it takes a couple of listens before you can commit to it i think. the first time i heard the beginnig i thought it was garbage.