✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay merchandise

cold_kitty

where do you people find your coldplay stuff? because my town has been sucked dry of anything coldplay.

i can't find posters anywhere, t-shirts are an impossible task apparently, and we have like the in my place single and that's it.

i'd order stuff off the internet if i could. boo. does anyone know any stores that carry coldplay stuff?

there's no particular stores that are just for coldplay :D that be nice if there were 8)

the only place you'll find stuff in on the interenet. you can go to that coldplayshop or go to ebay there's always stuff of coldplay there and that's if your willing to pay those prices :D you can go to a poster site for the posters, and any t-shirt site that carries band t-shirts has to have coldplay.

i'd say just use your favorite search engine to find sites that have their stuff

well i know this place in houston that has a lot of t-shirts stickers and other stuff of music. i've seen some coldplay stuff there before. i dont know any stores in london ontario that would carry the same thing :)

Hm

Well sometimes you can send a check or money order. Thats how I get things. Although I wish I did have a credit card. Everything seems so much easier with one. They love to screw with us don't they. :cry:

Tom Peed aww jealous! i wish i had fun quirky shops! thanks for the post though, maybe i'll travel to toronto and go on a mad hunt for stuff!

hicksy boo-urns is from the simpsons! do you remember when they had the film festival and everyone booed mr. burns' film? and he goes:

mr. burns: "smithers, are they booing me!?"

smithers: "why no sir, they're just saying boo-urns! boo-urns!"

haha and then this old man's like "i was saying boo-urns!"

so yeah, that's where it came from! it's a common slang in my little town! *lol*

Tom Peed aww jealous! i wish i had fun quirky shops! thanks for the post though, maybe i'll travel to toronto and go on a mad hunt for stuff!

hicksy boo-urns is from the simpsons! do you remember when they had the film festival and everyone booed mr. burns' film? and he goes:

so yeah, that's where it came from! it's a common slang in my little town! *lol*

haha i remember that one. haha just funny!