✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

more chris belly button pics :)

Guy'sChick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol' date=' hehehe, it made me laughed too... I just didn't really wanted to say because well I thought some of you might get mad... I'm sorry if you do :D[/quote']

lol i wouldnt get mad and i would care if someone got mad lol..i mean if you find something funny then you can laugh about it and just dont care if other dont find it funny lol

Guest LiquidSky

Well he has lovely eyes though, it almost make me melt when I see a pix of him or just his eyes.... I would probably fall on the floor if he was staring straight at my eyes.. :roll: :P :D :) :P

Guest LiquidSky

I said if he WAS STARING STRAIGHT TO MY EYES, not if I meet him. Girl, if I ever meet I would probably start telling him all I think about him, it would probably make him feel bad, because I would probably start saying things that no other fan would tell him, because they are fan. Well I'm a fan too, but sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut & so that's why. Btw, I can't imagine meeting him lol :D because like I said I'll be all trying to keep my mouth shut & not say things that probably another fan would never say.... I'm just honest like that :P

Guest LiquidSky
i think if i would meet him i would act like the biggest dumbass and embaress myself cause thats how i am lol

aaaawwwwwwwww, how cute.......

Don't know if HE was staring straight to my eyes' date=' but I was :D They're mesmerizing, you know? I couldn't talk this much because I met them two minutes before their show and they had to get onstage.[/quote']huh? mesme-what did you say? i'm so jealouse, why cant i never meet anyone, the most famous person i've meet is a dansih actor who is in his 40's :?